With over 1 million cookbooks sold, Holly Clegg, cookbook author and spokesperson, understands the challenge of busy families. Holly is an expert on simple, super-satisfying, everyday meals that fit into an overall healthier lifestyle through her best-selling trim&TERRIFIC® cookbook series, including the specialized books, trim&TERRIFIC® Diabetic Cooking with the ADA and Eating Well Through Cancer.
Holly has appeared on Fox & Friends, NBC Weekend Today, QVC, USA Today, The Huffington Post and partnered with Wal-Mart.
Holly personally tests all of her recipes and as a result, today she has three avid cooks. “Children love to cook, and if you include them, you can make positive, lasting impressions,” Holly said.
Connect with Holly at her website or social channels:
Dear Gumbo Gang Families… My goal as a chef is to explain you can still enjoy delicious classic dishes and by using these recipes, you now have a better option for lower calorie and lower fat meals. If you’d like to learn more about my approach, click these links below.
- Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® Too Hot in the Kitchen
- KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence with Cooking Basics plus 150 Easy Healthy Recipes
- Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® Gulf Coast Favorites
- Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® Diabetic Cooking (with American Diabetes Association)
- Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® Freezer Friendly Meals
- The New Holly Clegg trim&TERRIFIC® Cookbook Eating Well Through Cancer: Easy Recipes & Recommendations During & After Treatment
- Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® Home Entertaining: The Easy Way
Honors and Awards:
- Winner of the 2002 “Readers Preference Editor’s Choice Award for Cooking: Eating Well Through Cancer
- YWCA Women of Achievement Award for Professional-Entrepreneur, Baton Rouge, LA
- SMEI Outstanding Marketer of the Year, Baton Rouge, LA
- Twelve Most Outstanding Women of 1999 in Baton Rouge, LA
- “2000 Influential Women in Business” in Baton Rouge, LA
- Top Chefs of Louisiana, American Culinary Federation of New Orleans
- Tribute of Exellence Award, Baton Rouge, LA 2014
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, BA
- Cordon Bleu Cooking School, London, England
- Cordon Bleu Cooking School, Paris, France