- Medium to Large Leaves (1 per participant/approximately 4-6” each/may be cut out of paper)
- Favorite Music CD & Player
- Place leaves randomly around the room (approximately 2 feet apart)
- Have participants stand with feet together and hands on hips
- Have them lift one knee in the air and place their foot out in front, bending both knees once foot is placed….doing a FORWARD LUNGE.
- Now practice pushing off front foot to return to standing position with feet together
- Practice a few times, alternating feet until everyone has gotten the hang of it
- Now have all of the children find a leaf and stand next to it.
- Have the kids do lunges around the room, alternating feet. When you call out “LEAF”, they must quickly find a leaf to stand next to.
- Now remove 1 leaf & repeat the game. When “LEAF” is called out, the person not next to a leaf is out. Continue removing 1 leaf each time until only 1 “leaf lunger” is left.
Make sure your imaginations are ready!!!!
Get ready for some silly fun!!!!